Wed, Mar 16|
Art of Questioning Class
This class is for new life coaches, mentors, teachers, parents and anyone interested in developing better communication skills. Build your coaching questions toolbox to further improve the quality of your sessions.
Time & Location
Mar 16, 2022, 8:00 AM – 9:15 AM
About the Event
Learn the Art questioning.
Skills in Questioning are vital for life coaches and mentors to be successful with helping clients reflect on their experiences and to learn. How effective are your Questions?
One of the greatest skills a life coach could ever have in their toolbox is the ability to ask powerful questions. Powerful questions evoke deeper thoughts, clarity, introspection, contributes to enhanced creativity and help provide solutions.
Effective questions are powerful when they have an impact on the client which then causes them to think.
- What is the art of questioning?
- Why asking the right questions is so important
- How to ask open questions effectively
- Questioning tactics and how to establish the right questions
- Helpful coaching questions and questions to avoid
- How to do intakes and forming appropriate questions
- First session questions and opening up the session
- Create a structured intake session checklist
Information about becoming a voluneer mentor with WMYFB below.
- Ticket type
Art of Questioning ClassPrice$10.00
- Ticket type